Cammy - Clothing WIP - 2018

This is a character I started 2 years ago. It is still a work in progress for a bigger project, but the character modeling/texturing is pretty much done. Since last post, beside the clothes, I also gave her a facelift, with a new nose and pair of eyes, because many people told me "her face looks weird". And they were right, I can't look at the old one anymore. I also updated all the shaders to Arnold 5 and I upgraded some textures while I was at it. The tracer jacket was added as an afterthought, just for fun, not sure if I'm going to keep it for the final image.

All the hair, fur and fuzz is done with Yeti as well as the embroideries on the beret and jacket. All the clothes are made in Marvelous Designer, then retopoed inside Maya and the details were extracted as displacement. All the textures are done in Substance Painter. The sculpt was started in Mudbox but finished in Zbrush.

This image took over 3 days to render. Lesson learnt, don't enable DOF on a 4K render with SSS and hair

This image took over 3 days to render. Lesson learnt, don't enable DOF on a 4K render with SSS and hair

You scrolled all the way to the bottom, so you get to see some boobies

You scrolled all the way to the bottom, so you get to see some boobies

underboob!

underboob!