DISCLAIMER : I DID NOT MODEL THE ORIGINAL BODY, PLEASE READ BELLOW
Something a little bit different. A friend asked me if I could help him on a music video project, for which he needed an astronaut model. He provided me the body mesh, on which I modeled a Mercury helmet, added hoses, joints and valves. The base model seems to be made by Raoul Marks https://vimeo.com/129091592 . The model was low detailed and triangulated and with holes, like a scan, so I cleaned it, fixed it, retopo-ed it, sculpted it, made UVs and extracted displacement maps. I'm not trying to minimize the original artist's work, but in the end, I had to remodel the whole thing.
I then textured it in Substance Painter and shaded it in Arnold, using alShaders.
The Mercury helmet is supposed to have a transparent visor, but for the purpose of the video, I made it opaque.